Monday, December 17, 2012
Ian McShane: Two words, “Jedi cocksucker.”
Andy Serkis: I have just casted your entire mocap team and a human character as well.
Tim Curry: He’s a great actor and he’s British!
Dwayne Johnson: He’s the fucking ROCK, he’s in all my movies!
Nathan Fillion: He’s a scruffy nerf-herder.
Billy Zane: Screw you, this is my movie, he's in!
Alan Rickman: Dude, Alan Rickman. When has he not delivered?
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Normally when I do a blog (as rare as that is) I always back up my statements and beliefs/views with links but this time I won’t because it’s all personal beliefs. I truly like all of the podcasts/radio that I listen to (sixteen regularly) and I don’t want to single them out or the people in them individually so I will not link to situations where they do these things that are major annoyances to me.
So in no particular order here are the top six. I’m sure there are more but I’m hungry.
1. Crappy mic: I’m not saying that everyone has to use the same soundcard and microphone I am saying ONLY USE A HEADSET (unless you are buying a killer mic that Axl Rose uses in the studio). Do not use the mic off of your webcam or a 10 dollar mic you bought at Radio Shack (they still have those right?). This also goes for those shows who let people listen in or help with the show and give them time on the show to talk or a segment. Do not allow someone who sounds like they are recording in a box lower the quality of your show. Buy a 30 dollar headset at Wal-Mart and be done with it.
2. Use the same level of volume for all hosts: I understand this may be an issue when you have three or four people spread across the globe on the same show (which is pretty sweet we can do that) but this is for those of you who record in the same room together. There is nothing more annoying than listening to three people talk and then fourth chimes in and you have to stop what you’re doing or turn up the volume to hear them.
3. Lack of theme music fade out: Audacity is a free program use FADE OUT to SLOWLY fade out your theme song out so you will not have it drop 30 decibels in a second.
4. Mindless rambling about personal issues: If I want to listen to a show about topic A then I do not care about your kids are doing. If I want to listen to topic B then I do not care about what your wife is doing. I care about what the subject of the show is about. It’s almost a guarantee that before you go live or you record your show you are talking to the co-host(s) so use that time to talk about that garbage.
5. Use the same level of volume when you speak: Do not start off talking in a nice clear voice and then start talking softer and softer and then turn into mumbling. Pay attention to the way you are speaking. I don’t care about your accents or colloquialisms you may use, I just want to hear you.
6. People who do not belong on the show: Just because she/he is a spouse or dating someone on the show doesn’t mean they belong there or know anything about the topic and it weakens the product and you as a person for allowing them on there.
Monday, December 26, 2011
In the late 1800's, the ailing pope is replaced by the evil Marcus Aurelio. Upon his ascension to becoming Holy Father, Aurelio unleashes the Slayer of Saints, a warrior who will lead a demonic army to make the world kneel before him and usher in the return of Lucifer as the Messiah. Richard Bruce, last son of the lineage of demon slayers, must put aside his grievances with God and lead an Angelic host of warriors to defend mankind.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
After the last several years of failures and being side tracked by life and all that comes with it my writing partner and I finally finished the novelization of our screenplay. I know its not a 150 million dollar budget blockbuster (yet) and you have to...uh..read...words, its stills something that you should do. If you have a soft spot in your heart for guns, explosions, prostitutes, demons, invasions, angels, good vs evil and angelic horses with drinking problems, THIS IS FOR YOU! So come on, buy it. Look, it's not a remake so it's already better than Hollywood. So come on, buy the paper back edition or the kindle version, either way, just buy it.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
|Justice League #1|
|Bruce's little baby boy, Damian|
|Superman's new duds.|